Monday, August 26, 2013

I'm Back!

I haven’t posted anything on here in almost three months, because I’ve just been too ridiculously busy… If you follow my other blogs, then you know I just quit my day job to go back to school to study health and fitness.  I had to take a mega-hard writing class over the summer as a prerequisite before school starts in the fall, and it sucked up a huge chunk of my spare time… So, that combined with working full-time and remodeling the kitchen meant that I haven’t had any time to bore you with my do-it-yourself posts...

But, my writing class ended a week ago and my last day of work was on Friday…and I have FOUR whole weeks off before fall term starts.  I haven't had that much time off work since I was 14.  So I’ll be blasting through my never-ending to-do lists...including catching up on blog posts.

You can expect the following posts in the upcoming weeks:
  • My super awesome bathroom floor (done for less than 100 bucks)
  • My gorgeous kitchen counters (I did faux granite again and I love it even more than the bathroom)
  • My super top-secret kitchen shelving (only a handful of people have seen my kitchen so far and I won’t let them take any photos because I don’t want anyone to ruin the “big reveal”…. That’s normal, right?)
  • My pantry makeover
  • Another super easy tile blacksplash project

Notice the veins bulging out of my neck... It's been a stressful (but productive) summer!



I’m nearly done with my bathroom floor post…so, watch for it tonight or in the morning.  But first, time for a quick jog with my newest Health Monster client!!



No comments:

Post a Comment